DIGITAL MARKETING & LEAD GENERATION FOR THE HVAC INDUSTRY
We specialize in generating leads for our HVAC customers.
Some good news for you to cheer about!
The U.S. HVAC market is expected to grow at a rate of 4% between 2019-2025.
The reasons are:
- Increase in commercial and residential properties leading to an increase in the requirement for HVAC systems
- Rise in demand for the service and maintenance of HVAC systems
- The increasing emphasis on green energy provides a new business opportunity in the form of solar-powered HVAC systems
Though the pandemic and subsequent economic lockdown have impacted the HVAC industry, the HVAC market looks all set to grow between now and 2025 because of:
- Increasing demand for Smart HVAC systems
- Consumers are looking for Annual Maintenance Contracts
- Broader use-case for installation of HVAC systems
- Increases emphasis on energy efficiency
To you, this means a whole boatload of new customers which is exactly what you have been waiting for.
But bear in mind…just because there are more customers in the market does not mean they will automatically come to you. You need to acquire them before your competition gets to them.
You need to first get more leads and then convert those leads into customers. Leads are your prospective customers who send you inquiries.
So how do you get Leads and convert those Leads into sales?
Word of mouth referrals is not enough to build a sustainable business.
Today 97% of consumers search online before purchasing a product or service.
If they search for boiler or furnace repair or for air conditioning services, will they find you? There are 210,000 searches for “HVAC systems” every month and it will be a shame if your name does not pop-up.
We at ‘Tradez Marketing’ specialize in generating leads for the HVAC industry. We are blue collar guys from blue collar families and understand the exact problems your business faces.
- Not able to generate sufficient leads every month
- Tried Paid Advertising but the revenue was not enough to cover even the cost of advertising
- Invested in SEO but it’s been months and you still have a low Domain Ranking and don’t rank for any keywords
Let us show you how to build a digital marketing strategy that grows along with your business.
The first step is to have a fully SEO optimized website
64% of Google searches for HVAC services happen over a mobile device so you need to make sure that your website is readable and looks as good on the mobile as it does on a desktop.
It needs to be fast and responsive. Studies show that there is a 7% drop in conversion if your website loads more than 3 seconds late.
We will not only design your website if you haven’t already done it but will also optimize it for SEO. Our SEO wizardry is guaranteed to improve your visibility on Google and get you to rank higher for the keywords you want.
Get your website to rank on the first page of Google.
There are 113,329 HVAC contractors in the US as of 2021. That’s an increase of 1.7% from 2020.
How can you ensure your customers come to your website and not to any of your competitors’?
Improved rankings mean an increase in the number of visitors to your website. An increase in visitors leads to an increase in leads which translates to potential customers. Exactly what you need to grow your business.
But there’s work involved.
- Your site needs to be mobile friendly, fast and responsive.
- It needs to have lots of useful content that users can refer to and learn from. Random content won’t do. If users land on your web page and then click away in a couple of seconds, Google will know that your content is substandard and will penalize you.
- Your content needs to be good enough so that other related and reputable websites link back to your web pages. These are called backlinks.
Our SEO experts optimize your site and get you backlinks that will drive you up the rankings and make you visible in Google searches.
SEO optimized web pages show a 14.6% conversion rate (percentage of visitors who make purchases) as against only 1.7% for other competing methods.
Go here to find out how we use SEO to get you leads that keep flowing in.
Pay-Per-Click Campaigns (PPC)
If you are relatively new, PPC campaigns like Google Adwords will generate leads faster. SEO generally takes anywhere from a few weeks to a few months to show results and you might not want to wait that long.
With Google Adwords campaigns, you can start talking to prospective customers almost immediately. You pay only if someone clicks on your ad.
Take an example of the keywords “boiler repair”. A simple search shows that there are 5500 searches every month for this phrase with hundreds of other results for different keyword combinations like boiler repair service, boiler repair cost etc.
Our PPC team knows exactly what you need to optimize your ad spend and get the most bang for your buck.
We take care of everything, from keyword research and ad copy creation to creating your landing page and rolling out your ad.
Get started with our PPC services here and begin generating sales almost immediately.
There’s one important thing you need to know. If you are a local business and you operate only out of the area you are based in, it is vital that you have a local listing.
Your business depends upon leads from people in your local geographic location.
For example, in Florida, California and New York, the increasing number of skyscrapers have propped up the demand for HVAC systems.
The states of Texas, Florida, Carolina, Arizona, and Oklahoma are seeing a huge rise in the construction of residential housing units.
The local listing will help you to:
- Drive more web traffic and leads from local prospects
- Increase your online visibility for local buyers
Our SEO experts will provide you with a tailor-made SEO design that focuses on a specific local geographic area.
Come find out how we can help you with our local SEO services.
Having a good digital strategy in place not only helps make your HVAC marketing efforts more fruitful but also helps to:
- Establish you as an authority figure in your field
- Improve customer service
- Cut costs where necessary on sales and marketing efforts
- Inform and educate your customers with useful content